A WORD TO READERS:

This Blog is intended to educate as many as possible. Our story is unique as is each story of a special needs child.

Thank you!











Lisa












Thursday, July 28, 2011

A call from Washington

I've never considered myself a political person but before my own eyes, I've found myself becoming a lobbiest for Stem cell research. The other day in fact, I received a call from Washington DC. It was one of our ND senator's offices and they had seen Ethan's videos...We're hoping that Ethan's progress will push the funding committee to invest the allotted funds toward adult stem cell research in the near future. We had always joked about us going to capitol hill and now here we are... it might be closer to reality than we realized...or so I hope.

Other than that, we are doing well. Ethan is officially POTTY TRAINED! Yeah!!! Yet another feat that we weren't sure would ever be accomplished but he did it and better yet...he doesn't need any help! Yeah! Anyhow...that's likely tooo much information but it was exciting so I thought I'd share.

I've posted our latest TV interviews...(see below)...enjoy!

Until later...

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment