A WORD TO READERS:

This Blog is intended to educate as many as possible. Our story is unique as is each story of a special needs child.

Thank you!











Lisa












Monday, April 30, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day...surgery at 9:30 a.m. In the meantime it's 11 pm and the tears ate streaming down my face as I attempt to make this update. Why? Partially out of sheer terror as a parents 1st instinct is to protect your child from pain ...I'm deliberately subjecting him to pain & a lot of it...if he was in a lot of pain I might not be feeling as bad but right now he's feeling great which I think is part of my issue...the other underlying reason is likely relief as this is what we've been waiting for... A chance for our son to walk and stand on his own.i will pass updates as I can tomorrow. Until later, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment