A WORD TO READERS:

This Blog is intended to educate as many as possible. Our story is unique as is each story of a special needs child.

Thank you!











Lisa












Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To my 1st grade class...I'm okay!

Well surgery is over and I'm feeling okay. I still have lots of machines hooked up to me which give me medicines and make sure my body is working okay. I'm also in a very special care area which take extra special care of kids like me after surgery. My legs have special casts on them right now but in a couple of days I'll get different casts and I'll get to pick the color of the casts! Well I better go to bed but I wanted to say I'm okay. I'll leave another message tomorrow. Your friend, Ethan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan! We miss you so much. Today we made words that we had to change the y to i and add es. I bet you're sorry to have missed that...ha ha! Jaden says that he hopes your legs work good when you come back. Katie wonders if you are doing good in the hospital? Lyla asks what have they done so far? Tim wonders if you are ok? Erika hopes you come back soon! Cesar and the whole class MISSES YOU!
    Mrs. Buck's First Graders

    ReplyDelete