A WORD TO READERS:

This Blog is intended to educate as many as possible. Our story is unique as is each story of a special needs child.

Thank you!











Lisa












Sunday, May 6, 2012

When can I?

I heard the words this a.m. ...when can I? I love those words as to me it means healing and motivation. Ethan already wants to go back to school monday and was a tad bit miffed at the fact that I told him no...on the flip side I'm a little bit excited to see him go to school as he seems to be calling on mommy quite a bit making a nap or the ability to get much work done somewhat difficult at times...nevertheless his brother & sister are taking great care of him...
Overall, we are managing despite my many tears, stresses and concerns...

Until later,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment