A WORD TO READERS:

This Blog is intended to educate as many as possible. Our story is unique as is each story of a special needs child.

Thank you!











Lisa












Friday, July 2, 2010

1 week til take off

WOW...where did the time go? In one week we'll be sailing into Chicago and off to Germany. The nerves are kicking in now as reality is nearing closer and closer. Needless to say the excitement that Ethan shows every day counteracts any fears I might have. My hopes are high I must admit. To see Ethan walk on his own, just merely the thought of it brings tears to my eyes yet all we can do is pray and hope for a miracle. We will continue to blog as we go on our journey ... Thank you to everyone who has made this opportunity a reality...words cannot express our gratitude for giving Ethan this chance.

Also bis zum nächsten Mal ... God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. Layla's appt. in Germany is the week of August 9th. I look forward to keeping up with your trip and Ethan's progress. I fully believe that miracles still happen!
    Noelle Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. John & Susan MaurerJuly 7, 2010 at 9:30 AM

    Our thoughts and prayers are with you & yours! Safe travels! We will be anxious to hear news! John got his medical records yesterday...so we're closer now! ((HUGS)) John & Sue

    ReplyDelete